Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pineapple Basil

I have a friend at work (Johnny B.) who has an amazing green thumb! We have been doing some trading lately and he introduced me to my new favorite herb...

Pineapple Basil

This stuff is amazing! It smells just like Pineapple. Here is my favorite thing to do with it:

Flavored Water
5 leafs of Pineapple Basil
2 Big Strawberries Sliced
2 Thin slices of lemon
Water
Ice

Add all the ingredients into your water bottle. Shake a little bit just to mix things around. Drink and once the water is gone just put more water in it! You can use the mixture for almost a full day if you keep it cold!
I think my next one is going to be Pineapple Basil and Orange Slices in my water. I also want to try adding it to a fruit cobbler. I will let you know what else I come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment